Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A New Life

Being a Stay-At-Home-Mom is different than I expected at times. I didn't think that the days would fly by, but they really do. We have a rhythm, and often I'm amazed at how quickly the evening comes.

Being a SAHM means that I can make homemade spaetzle in the middle of the week, if I want.

I was hoping for a better picture, but this was all that was left by the time I got around to taking a picture.

I am even more sock-obsessed than usual lately. I've made this pair....


Sweetheart Socks, from Interweave Knit's Holiday 2007
using Sundara Sock yarn in color Tickled Pink

And this pair....


Marina Piccola, in Black Bunny Fibers
Fancy New sock blockers courtesy of Leggy Creations


In between taking a certain someone to the potty 400 times a day.

No comments: